Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally

Hi, my name is Lizz - I cook and I eat. After months (years!) of procrastination I've finally started this blog to document my kitchen creations and eating habits. You're not going to have much to read because honestly I stink with words, I'm lazy and usually pooped after cooking so I'll just entice you with photos of the goods. To make up for lost time here are some meals from the past couple weeks - thanks to my sweetie with the coolio camera. Welcome and enjoy.

Linguine w. Shrimp, Baby Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes

















Manila Clams w. Black Bean Sauce (adapted from here),
Pork Bone & Hairy Gourd Soup (adapted from here),
& Chinese Broccoli Tips w. Oyster Sauce







Basil Pork w. Fennel & Warm Swiss Chard Salad





Simple Salad w. Champagne Vinaigrette, Pan Fried Chicken Wings
& Creamy Dill Potato Salad



1 comment:

Yvo Sin said...

I want to eat dinner at your house :P